I'm helping a small office set up a back up system. Since they are
pretty budget conscious, I had thought to use an Orb drive and

I've tried using Retrospect and Orbs previously without success. On a
multiple member storage set, Retrospect could not get the first Orb
cartridge to eject and generated an error message. This happened
multiple times and I finally gave up trying to get it to work.
Possibly it was a defective Orb.

Is anyone on the list using Orbs to do backups and what problems are
you having if any? Are there any specific issues that would preclude
using Orbs?

Todd Reed
Infoasis  ---   534 4th St., Ste. 2  ---  San Rafael, CA 94901
(415) 459-7991  ---  FAX: (415) 459-7992
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ---  http://www.infoasis.com