Hey all.

Not sure if this is a known problem or not, but I tried doing a
remote update on all of our Macs today.  Those computers running
Norton Anti-Virus's "auto-protect" extension crashed when the update
tried to take place.  I know that the manual says that a dialog box
should come up to allow the update, but these crashes were
unexpected.  It happened on a number of different machines running
different versions of the OS, as well as different versions of NAV.

Chris Freemesser, University of Rochester
Department of Brain & Cognitive Sciences /
       Center for Visual Science
Meliora Hall, Room 244
Phone:  (716)275-0786