If this info about a 16MB catalog is true, then why are my catalogs
34MB for a 2 tape VXA set archive (that I will be letting grow
indefinitely), and 25MB for a new single tape VXA set (using
compression) on a hfs+ formatted drive? Or is this specific to a
backup to a single file, and not to a tape? Are catalogs for tape
backups handled differently, or is there some built in limit on them

Jim Coefield