Can't access volume Backup Folder for Text Files on FMP_SERVER, error -517
(backup client is busy)
    9/14/2000 1:03:55 AM: Execution incomplete

Anyone ever seen this?  We are backing up a Macintosh client to an NT
machine in the middle of the night.  None of the files we're backing up are
open and no users are on the server.  It's a FileMaker Pro server with FMP
Server 3 up and running but we're not backing up the database files, just
the text files we downloaded from our mainframe the previous morning.

This error code is not listed on the Dantz web site.

Anybody have more details on this error?

Thanks in advance,