I had to change the IP Address on my Laptop a month ago, and have not
backed it up since then. I can't seem to edit Retrospect's clinet
info to tell it that my IP has changed, without deleting the old
entry first. I tried just adding it, but Retrospect said that there
was a duplicate activator code(of course, since it is the same

Anyone know of a way to realize that my laptop still exists?

Jim Grisham, IT Director
Illini Media Company
Student Media @ The University of Illinois
(217) O.244.6964  H.344.6177  F.244.6616

PGP Public key at: http://jimgrisham.com/pgp.txt