Andrew,

I am a relatively new user of Retrospect 5.15 on the Win2K environment
and simply love it.  Have used Veritas and ArcServe and both don't even come
close.  Dantz support as well as respect for the Customer is just
wonderful.
They are one awesome company.

As to your question I have to say using backup software to restore the
registry is doable but hasn't ever really worked for me.  Don't have an
answer to get you out of the jam your in but here is something that could
help in the future.  There is a program that could be used in conjunction
with Retrospect called ConfigSafe (http://www.configsafe.com/).  This
enables you to backup the registry and export to external media.

I just give this info to be helpful, not to sell any product.

Adam

>>Is there a way to do restore a client's Win2K registry from Retro 4.2
Mac?
>>Client has 5.1.5 on it.
>
>Andrew,
>
>Is there any chance at all that you used Dantz' Registry Backup Manager?
>
>Pam
>

>--
>
>For urgent issues, please contact Dantz technical support directly at
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] or 925.253.3050.
>

>------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C0410A.11FC9C20

Your message could not be posted to the retro-talk list because the
message seemed to contain an enclosure.

For more information, you can contact the list administrator at:

     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>