I have a client who wants to secure only some personnel files, but not
everything, so anyone on the staff can restore their own files should they
need to. But the secured files could only be restored using a password. It
sounds like Retrospects security applies to the entire Backup Set or the
Retrospect application.  Am I right in thinking that to accomplish what they
need they will need to lock the files before backing up?

Phil Geller
WorkingMacs
voice: 650 493-8689
fax:   650 493-8587