Hi all,

    I'd like to modify my backup scripts so that things in the
"recycle bin" on PCs aren't backed up using Retro 4.3 on the Mac.

    Anybody have a handy reference for what that directory is called
on all the variants of Windows (95, 98, ME, NT and 2000) -- and over
multiple partitions?

    Thanks!  (I'm sure I could figure this out, but if somebody
already did this, I'd be happy to take that info.)

- Steve

--

Steve Maser ([EMAIL PROTECTED])    | Thinking is man's only basic virtue,
Systems Project Coordinator      | from which all the others proceed.