Hi John,

If you let Retrospect find the client through multicast or subnet broadcast
when you originally logged it in, you don't need to take any further action
if the IP address changes. If you added it by direct IP address originally,
you'll need to "forget" the client from the Client Database and then log it
in again.

Regards,

Irena Solomon
Dantz Technical Support
925.253.3050
++++++++
Try our new Searchable Knowledgebase at:
http://partners.dantz.com:591/faq/