Yes, these are numbers before compression. The client does not compress data
before sending it across the network. Further, Retrospect has no way to know
what kinds of compression you're getting if you're using hardware
compression. All number reported reflect the raw data being copied from the
source.

Regards,

Irena Solomon
Dantz Technical Support
925.253.3050
++++++++
Try our new Searchable Knowledgebase at:
http://partners.dantz.com:591/faq/