Still errors with forward slashes.

Changed the sed-command's separator from / to % and we no longer have
issues with that, until we find a file or path with %. Problem postponed
is problem solved, right?

Please update this to your branches as well.
Makefile needs this:
CC= g++ -Wall -lGL -lSDL -lSDLmain -lSDL_mixer -lSDL_image -lSDL_ttf
-I/usr/include/SDL -lboost_thread -lboost_system

rather than:
CC= g++ -Wall

** Attachment added: "patch that really fix the bug."

** Attachment removed: "patch to fix the bug."

addToMakefile is missing GCCFLAGS and forward slashes needs escaping
retropolio, which is the registrant for RTS-peli.

Status in RTS-peli: New

Bug description:
We currently have this:

while it should be this (because of our depencies):
GCCFLAGS="-lGL -lSDL -lSDLmain -lSDL_mixer -lSDL_image -lSDL_ttf
-I/usr/include/SDL -lboost_thread -lboost_system"

And because that brings extra characters to dependency-lines, they need to be
whitelisted as well.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :