Public bug reported:

Noticed that the unit will start moving somewhere after it pops out of a
building, followed it where it went and it went off bounds.. Looked
around for a second and noticed there was unitialized boolean which is
checked when building pops out an unit.

During testing everything seemed fine since my test case initialized
that value.. Should have tested more :(

Attachment has patch, in case someone wants to fix this before the fix
is released officially.

** Affects: rts-peli

--
newly trained unit will move straight off bounds...
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/525091

Status in RTS-peli: Fix Committed

Bug description: