At Mon, 12 May 2014 10:26:53 +0200,
Neal H. Walfield wrote:
> Ideally, I'll find the time to read the code (if you could point me
> to the right place, I'd appreciate it).

Also useful would be a technical protocol description along the lines
of SCIMP's:

  https://silentcircle.com/web/scimp-protocol/

This would make analyzing the protocol and analyzing the
implementation easier, since they are no longer intertwined.  It would
also facilitate interoperability.

Thanks,

:) Neal