Hello guys,

I just discover retroshare, installed and start to play with it with
my friends.

I'm a programmer (a little bit rusty on C++) and would like to contribute.

I could not find a place where to start though.

Could you point me to the right direction?  A list of things to be
done to reach v0.6, easy coding to get started, how to send the
patches, etc.

Retroshare-devel mailing list