Good work, Johannes. It' s nice to see some progress here! Actually the
GUI layout should be okay for "normal" usage, but please remember the
beamer mode (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/revager/+spec/spec-
separate-beamermode). Using such large fonts is excellent for reading
data (by the reviewers) but not very handy for entering data (by the
scribe).

One more thought: How can you see the details of the previous findings?
There is no button on them to make this visible. The arrow-up and arrow-
down buttons are for sorting them, right?

--
(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/494623

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

   3.

Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview: http://pearreview.com/images/screen5.jpg