Regarding your second thought: I think a simple click on the finding's
panel will "open" it for editing. The arrow-up and arrow-down buttons
are for sorting, correct.

You're right regarding the usability issue of these large fonts. But
then we need to specify and implement another feature for 1.3. I propose
to leave the large font size until we've a separate beamer mode
implemented (maybe in 1.4). After that, we can "normalize" the font size
inside the protocol window. What do you think?

(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview:

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :