Personally I think the data entry elements are too hidden. It's a bit
annoying to open up i.e. References in order to enter one there. Also
the description field seems a bit too narrow for its purpose. Maybe we
can hide "files" and "aspects" from the table view also?

(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview:

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :