Thanks Davide for your prototype. IMHO the user interface is too
intricate and it decreases the usability because you cannot see and edit
the current finding as a whole. But that's only my personal view! We
should go on with our discussion here and find the best solution. :-)
Therefore I've created 3 more prototypes (2a, 2b, 2c) in order to have
more findings visible at once like in Davide's prototype. Personally I
prefer 2c (tooltip solution) because for 2b I think there is too much
information inserted into the "compact view" of the findings.

@Davide: Don't worry about some implementation details like the
"accordion". We'll find a way to implement this if required; the
PearReview developers are using this concept, too. ;-)

** Attachment added: "Prototype_FindingsTabOfProtWin_2a.odp"

(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview:

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :