Please find attached the prototype 3, based on 2c. ;-) I tried to
improve the clarity by introducing a context menu (which will be enabled
after clicking on the finding's icon). Normally the user won't need the
"move up" and "move down" functionality that often, so it would be
better to move this functionalities into the context menu. There we can
also add some more functionalities.

But now I want to give you the chance to write some feedback! :-)

** Attachment added: "Prototype_FindingsTabOfProtWin_3.odp"

(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview:

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :