My current favourite is But I don't support the idea of
hiding the sort buttons, they should be visible without the hidden
context menu. Of course it would be nice to have this context menu and
the drag&drop feature, but I don't like it as a substitute.

The basic question is just: Where should we put them. Placing them
*inside* the finding boxes seems not logical to me. They should be
rather placed outside, beside the findings. Are there other suggestions
regarding the sorting? I tried to put up a new protoype for this. I also
wanted to "gray out" the delete/edit buttons, but somehow it's not as
easy to accomplish as it should be in OOo draw. Therefore it's not
covered by the prototype

Regarding the "accordion": Since PearReview is open source, why not re-
use their implementation?

** Attachment added: "Prototype_FindingsTabOfProtWin_3b.odp"

(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview:

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :