another idea: we could also make the finding objects selectable (without
checkbox, only a colored border) and sort them over central sort
buttons. (SEE: Attachment)

** Attachment added: "Prototype_FindingsTabOfProtWin_4.a.odg"

(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview:

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :