This is a really good idea, I like it! :-) I suggest to move the buttons
to the bottom, like we have it inside the aspects manager. For this
approach I would remove the "hover effect" for the compact view of the
findings again because we don't have to integrate the buttons into the
panels. So, we can just show the additional information inside the
tooltip. I think this should be more user-friendly.

Just have a look at prototype 5.

** Attachment added: "Prototype_FindingsTabOfProtWin_5.odg"
   http://launchpadlibrarian.net/38206317/Prototype_FindingsTabOfProtWin_5.odg

--
(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/494623

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview: http://pearreview.com/images/screen5.jpg