Unless there are no more suggestions from your side, we start from next
week on with the blueprint for this feature.

(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview: http://pearreview.com/images/screen5.jpg