Regarding prototype 5: I am still not very convinced. This are my

- I hate the concept of a "double click", except for editing a "non moving"
target. In our case the finding would expand its details and therefore change
- I think the shown situation with the editing window open in mid of the
findings is rather an exception, than the normal case.
- I don't like this bar at the bottom, it is too far away from the manipulated
- Same goes for the editing buttons.
- the central "add new finding" button is proportionally underrepresented and
hidden in the button bar.

I made a new prototype 5-2b. I still don't like it too much, but wanted
to share some ideas with it.

Come on guys, there must be a good working solution for a stupid "list,
sort and add items" dialog?

** Attachment added: "Prototype_FindingsTabOfProtWin_5-2b.odg"

(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview:

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :