Thanks, Daniel, for the new prototype. Of course we can still improve
the usability. ;-) I've just created prototype 5-3, based on 5-2b. Feel
free to give some feedback, so we can start creating the blueprint soon.

(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview:

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :