** Changed in: revager
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Johannes Wettinger (jojow)

** Changed in: revager/1.3

--
(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/494623

Status in RevAger: Confirmed
Status in RevAger 1.3 series: Confirmed

Bug description:
Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview: http://pearreview.com/images/screen5.jpg