Now some feedback on the blueprint itself.  :-)

1) I suggest to move the repository link (UI prototypes etc.) into the
summary of the blueprint, because this is some static additional
information which doesn't belong to the specification itself.

2) For the "REQUIREMENTS & SPECIFICATION" chapter I think it would be
better to summarize the target as well as the requirements shortly;
otherwise you always have to go through the whole discussion in order to
get some basic information.

3) You don't have to link to the FR bug report because the blueprint is
already linked to it. ;-)

4) For the "DESIGN & TECHNICAL SOLUTION" chapter we should definitely add some