As expected, I was able to identify that no changes are necessary in
your blueprint. Sorry, for reviewing that late...kind regards

(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number

Status in RevAger: Confirmed
Status in RevAger 1.3 series: Confirmed

Bug description:
Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview:

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :