Thanks a lot for the approval, Davide! I'm going to start with the
implementation after creating a new branch for this blueprint.

(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number

Status in RevAger: Confirmed
Status in RevAger 1.3 series: Confirmed

Bug description:
Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview:

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :