Public bug reported:

As of 1.2.1, the severity names

- minor failure and
- major failure

are not correctly translated. I suggest using "error", "issue" or
"problem" instead. Normally the names are used as follows:

mistake -> error -> failure

Example: A programmer makes a typing mistake which results in an error
during runtime. The error leads to a failure of the system.

Typically reviews are made in development phases which check for
problems at the "mistake" level.

** Affects: revager

--
Wrong translation: "failure" is not "Fehler"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/540967

Status in RevAger: New

Bug description: