** Changed in: revager/1.4

(FR) Simplify protocol

Status in RevAger: New

Currently, the Review protocol implemented is quite *too* verbose, that is, it
needs too many pages to present the relevant information. It uses a table for
each Finding, and repeats the following information too many times:

- the word "finding" before the finding's number
- date and time for the session (a table with all sessions would be sufficient,
the number could be just referred)
- the word "severity" before each severity

Another concern: I think, most organizations might already have a review
template, that is already in use since several years (if we assume they DO
reviews actually). Therefore the least intrusive way to introduce RevAger into
such an organization would be to re-use those templates.

To address these concerns, I propose to re-write some parts of the Protocol
export functionality in order to make it template-based. I suggest we should
use some format that allows for filling text marks - maybe RTF? Does it support
that? (I am pretty sure at least OpenDocument does that, but RTF is more