** Also affects: revager/1.4

(FR) Offer user-customizeable protocol templates

Status in RevAger: New

(Taken from the original description of bug #496534, reported by Daniel Kulesz)

Another concern: I think, most organizations might already have a review
template, that is already in use since several years (if we assume they DO
reviews actually). Therefore the least intrusive way to introduce RevAger into
such an organization would be to re-use those templates.

To address these concerns, I propose to re-write some parts of the Protocol
export functionality in order to make it template-based. I suggest we should
use some format that allows for filling text marks - maybe RTF? Does it support
that? (I am pretty sure at least OpenDocument does that, but RTF is more