** Also affects: revager/1.4
** Changed in: revager
Status: In Progress => New
(FR) Instant mode should allow to immediately enter new findings
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.
Status in RevAger: New
Status in RevAger 1.4 series: New
Currently (trunk, r20) RevAger starts the normal scribe view after selecting
the "Instant Review" button on the start screen and entering the attendees.
Actually, this was not our intention. A typical scenario for this mode could be:
A: "Bob, could you please review my new website proposal? Here's the URL: ...."
B: "Sure thing. I'll fire up RevAger in a minute, and will send you my
prototocol with the findings in the next 20 minutes"
Now, Bob should enter only the really necessary Information in RevAger:
- his Name (the contact information should allowed to be empty)
- name and version of the artifact he reviews
- Review aspect catalog (i.e. code review, specification review, website
review, car review ....)
RevAger should automatically auto-complete the missing information with
- Role's and names of the attendees (Bob is Reviewer, moderator and scribe in
one person, Author is not present)
- Starting time (=now)
- Sessions (one session, this is the one that already started)
- Review Aspects (all from the chosen catalogue)
- Review name (some sensible default)
- Location (Bob's work environment)
So after entering the really required information, RevAger should immidiately
jump into the session's view, where Bob can start entering the Findings. In
this case, Bob might want to Pause/Save the review (which is not yet supported
in this mode, according to Davide).
Therefore I guess we need two blueprints to realize this Feature Request:
- Enable Saving withing a session
- Redesign "Instant mode" wizard and its workflow
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp