Public bug reported:

The following bug isn't fixed in the official JRE (Sun) yet:

Therefore all our "workers" (classes which extend SwingWorker) won't be
executed anymore when you run the application on Sun's JRE. We have to
create a workaround since many users have the current version of Sun's
JRE installed.

** Affects: revager

** Affects: revager/1.3

** Also affects: revager/1.3

** Changed in: revager/1.3

** Changed in: revager/1.3

** Changed in: revager/1.3
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Johannes Wettinger (jojow)

--
Bug in Sun JRE SwingWorker
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/586085

Status in RevAger: New