** Changed in: revager

** Changed in: revager/1.3

--
(FR) Startup-screen needs re-design
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/493797

Status in RevAger: Fix Committed
Status in RevAger 1.3 series: Fix Committed

Bug description:
After choosing "instant review" on the startup screen (RevAger assistant), the
user is offered the option to open an existing Review. But why? If there is
already a saved review, this should be rather covered by the "scribe" mode
already. Or is there something special about opening previous instant reviews?

Actually I think that both options offered there - the catalog manager and the
"open review" function - should be part of the first screen, since they are not
really mode-specific. Of course, putting all that those options in the startup
screen would make it a bit too cluttered up, since we would have:

- Moderator mode
- Scribe mode
- Instant mode
- Language selection
- Catalog manager
- Open review

Maybe it would be worth considering a re-design of the first screen, i.e.
offering only:

- Start new review
- Open existing review
- Open Catalog manager
- Select language

Choosing the first option would allow the user to specify the mode in the
following wizard step.