** Changed in: revager
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Johannes Wettinger (jojow)

** Changed in: revager

** Changed in: revager

** Changed in: revager/1.3

Bug in Sun JRE SwingWorker

Status in RevAger: Fix Committed
Status in RevAger 1.3 series: Fix Committed

Bug description:
The following bug isn't fixed in the official JRE (Sun) yet:

Therefore all our "workers" (classes which extend SwingWorker) won't be
executed anymore when you run the application on Sun's JRE. We have to create a
workaround since many users have the current version of Sun's JRE installed.