Unfortunately I'm not able to reconstruct the bug, which is described
here. I exported a protocol which has contained an ODT file in one if
its findings and didn't notice any problems! The file has been attached

@Daniel: Can you provide a review file in order to reconstruct the
behavior described above?

Protocol: Attachments of non-image files might be missing

Status in RevAger: New

As of 1.2.1 I was not able to export a protocol, where one finding contained an
odt (OpenDocument Text) attachment. The export succeeded, but the attachment
was missing.