Unfortunately I am not able to reconstruct it either :( I tried various
combinations of using the scribe mode, with and without instant review
etc. but it does not seem to occur, although I used the same version
(1.2.1). Too bad I have not systematically recorded the environment and
the actions which lead to the problem...

** Changed in: revager/1.3
       Status: New => Incomplete

** Changed in: revager
       Status: New => Incomplete

Protocol: Attachments of non-image files might be missing
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.

Status in RevAger: Incomplete
Status in RevAger 1.3 series: Incomplete

Bug description:
As of 1.2.1 I was not able to export a protocol, where one finding contained an 
odt (OpenDocument Text) attachment. The export succeeded, but the attachment 
was missing.

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to     : revager-developers@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to