I would suggest to include this feature already in the 1.3 release,
because the implementation effort should be rather small.

(FR) Support Keyboard shortcuts

Status in RevAger: New

Yesterday I received some feedback from a user, who complained about RevAger
not supporting keyboard shortcuts. Although this feedback was based on Version
1.1, I think that the problem still persists.

What's your opinion? I think adding Shortcuts should be not a big deal from the
implementation side?