I think first of all we should collect suggestions where new keyboard
shortcuts may be useful. For instance inside the mainframe we have
implemented keyboard shortcuts already (save review, add attendee, add
meeting etc.). We can think about an implementation of some more
shortcuts inside the protocol window (e.g. new finding, add aspect, add
attachment etc.).

(FR) Support Keyboard shortcuts

Status in RevAger: New

Yesterday I received some feedback from a user, who complained about RevAger
not supporting keyboard shortcuts. Although this feedback was based on Version
1.1, I think that the problem still persists.

What's your opinion? I think adding Shortcuts should be not a big deal from the
implementation side?