** Attachment added: "corrupted review file"
Review file might get corrupted when saving in frozen state
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.
Status in RevAger: New
Environment: Windows XP SP3 32bit, JRE 1.6.0_17 b04, RevAger 1.2.1
Steps to reproduce:
- Initiate and start a new review
- Fill in all required information, including final recommendation etc.
- Put in some findings with attachments
- Export the protocol to PDF a few times.
- Wait for the review time (2 hours) to expire
- The warning message ("This review has been running for more than 2 hours
...") is displayed, don't click it away!
- Wait for some more time (i.e. 5 minutes)
- Click the warning message away
- Change a few times between full screen and windowed mode
(not sure if this was needed, at least the bug was observed with these prior
- exit the protocol mode
Expected behavior: RevAger stays still functional and you may add another
meeting or do some other actions
Actual behavior: RevAger displays a strange error message, and all actions are
grayed out, except "new" "open" and "save". Loading the so-saved review returns
an error message.
Please see the attached screenshot and protocol file for further details.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp