Unfortunately I wasn't able to reconstruct the bug described here. I've
tested the standard way (moderator plans review, scribe edits it) and
the way using the instant-review mode. In both the protocol-mode is
working well. Also i tryed to save the review with the entered
preparation time and then load it again, sadly without success (both
ways). Has anybody additional information concerning that bug?

Problems regarding the input of preparation times in protocol window

Status in RevAger: New

RevAger version 1.2.1

Inside the protocol window there is some very strange behaviour regarding the
input of preparation times for the reviewers. When you add a reviewer from the
"attendees pool" and put in the preparation time, the 'hour value' won't be
stored. It's always '00'.