Hmm, no feedback anymore!? ;) I think it's a good idea to postpone this
"mini-FR" to 1.3.1 (minor release). Of course the implementation is
quite simple, but it will definitely take some time to create a good
blueprint for this FR.

(FR) Support Keyboard shortcuts

Status in RevAger: New

Yesterday I received some feedback from a user, who complained about RevAger
not supporting keyboard shortcuts. Although this feedback was based on Version
1.1, I think that the problem still persists.

What's your opinion? I think adding Shortcuts should be not a big deal from the
implementation side?

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :