** Branch linked: lp:~neos/revager/bugfixes-1.3rc-jojow
Review clock is paused while "time exceeded" message is displayed
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.
Status in RevAger: New
Status in RevAger 1.3 series: New
Environment: Windows XP SP3 32bit, JRE 1.6.0_17 b04, RevAger 1.2.1
Steps to reproduce:
- Initiate and start a new review
- Wait for the review time (2 hours) to expire
- The warning message ("This review has been running for more than 2 hours
...") is displayed, don't click it away!
- Wait for some more time (i.e. 5 minutes)
- Click the warning message away
Expected behavior: The review now should be running for 2 hours + the time
since the warning message (i.e. 2 hours and 5 minutes)
Actual behavior:The review is running for 2 hours, because the time was paused
when the warning message was displayed.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp