Thank you for your time and your feedback, Igor.

To adress the issue correctly, please provide us with the following extra
- which version of RevAger did you try? (propably 1.2.1 or 1.3 RC2)
- which dialogs or modes are affected?
- what behavior would you have expected instead, when pressing Enter or ESC?

The mentioned feature (https://bugs.launchpad.net/revager/+bug/516180)
is planned to be implemented in 1.3.1, so it's not here yet. Therefore
it would be helpful if we could continue the discussion in the other
bug, so we can have everything in one place.

   (FR) Support Keyboard shortcuts

(FR) Support Enter (confirm) and Esc (cancel) keys in all dialogs

Status in RevAger: New

Bug description:
This is somewhat related to #516180 but is a little more specific.

I found myself tapping on the Esc key and wondering why nothing happens
multiple times after 5 minutes after using RevAger. In my eyes, this is a
serious usability issue.