Next suggestion: support mnemonics for the main menu. Like Alt-F, X for
File -> Exit.

Be careful, though. Mnemonics are subject to i18n and l10n... In German,
it's Alt-D, E (Datei -> Beenden), and you don't really want to know what
it is in Russian ;)

--
(FR) Support Keyboard shortcuts
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/516180

Status in RevAger: New

Yesterday I received some feedback from a user, who complained about RevAger
not supporting keyboard shortcuts. Although this feedback was based on Version
1.1, I think that the problem still persists.

What's your opinion? I think adding Shortcuts should be not a big deal from the
implementation side?