I had a quick look into this one. As far as I can see, Launchpad seems
to rely on GNU gettext for the translations, which is also available for
Java, but it would require a major rewrite to replace our standard Java
Resource bundles by GNU gettext calls. Fortunately it seems there is an
interesting and very small (17k) library available for this:

I suggest, we should give this library a try. Or does one of you know a
better library or some huge disadvantage of gettext-commons?

In case this library would enable us to switch to launchpad translations
with greatly decreased efforts, I would suggest considering the
implementation of this FR for a later release of the 1.3-Series.

Use Launchpad Translations to translate RevAger

Status in RevAger: New

The RevAger project should be configured to use Launchpad for translations.