Now we have a few ideas, so we can start to create a blueprint.

But I think we should definitely concentrate on some "basic support" for
keyboard shortcuts like the dialogs (yes, no; confirm, cancel etc.) or
the protocol window at the moment. Supporting language-dependent
mnemonics is a great idea, but after the 1.3 release we will focus on
re-designing the whole application. Of course we are going to consider
this kind of suggestions, but we do not plan to implement new complex
features after the 1.3 release.

So, please feel free to report usability issues like this, but we cannot
guarantee to implement improvements really soon. ;)

** Also affects: revager/1.3

** Changed in: revager/1.3

(FR) Support Keyboard shortcuts

Status in RevAger: New

Yesterday I received some feedback from a user, who complained about RevAger
not supporting keyboard shortcuts. Although this feedback was based on Version
1.1, I think that the problem still persists.

What's your opinion? I think adding Shortcuts should be not a big deal from the
implementation side?

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :