So, here it is. This patch should fix:
* numerous unneeded hyphens
* The "You are able ..." thing
* The entire/complete and weekdays stuff
If you'd rather have them as multiple separated patches or a bzr branch,
just drop me a note.
** Patch added: "Hyphens, entire/complete, "you are able", weekday fixes"
Bad English in the English translation
You received this bug notification because you are a member of RevAger
Developers, which is the registrant for RevAger.
Status in RevAger: New
There are a lot of warts in the English translation:
1. "The ... information is entire": you mean "complete" (vollständig), not
"entire" (ganz, gänzlich)
2. "Protocol", "protocoling": this is a particularly bad "false friend". German
"Protokoll" translates to both English "protocol" (as in "network protocol",
i.e. something prescribed how parties interact in a process) and to English
"log" (which is what you mean). IEEE Std 1028-1997 (Software Reviews) uses the
term "anomaly list"; "findings list" would do it too, IMHO.
Note that the term "review protocol" exists on its own and means something like
"review procedure", which makes all those "protocols" spread all over RevAger
even worse. And the word "protocoling" doesn't even exist... :(
3. Lots of hyphens where they don't belong: "XML-Format", "help-chapter",
"online-help", "Review-protocol", "CSV-profile", and so on.
4. Weekday abbreviations: Mo/Tu/We/Tu/Fr/Sa/Su doesn't exist, the names are not
even unique. It's Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun.
5. "Preview" month, year: you mean "previous" ;)
I'll provide patches shortly for some of these.
RevAger Version: 1.3RC2
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~revager-developers
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp