Thanks a lot for your detailed feedback, Igor! :) This kind of
background information helps us a lot in order to improve the
application and its usability in the long term. We will definitely
consider this topic when re-designing the application and we will keep
you informed when we start to specify and design the keyboard support.

(FR) Support Keyboard shortcuts

Status in RevAger: New

Yesterday I received some feedback from a user, who complained about RevAger
not supporting keyboard shortcuts. Although this feedback was based on Version
1.1, I think that the problem still persists.

What's your opinion? I think adding Shortcuts should be not a big deal from the
implementation side?

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :